Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Out of this World - Live in Munich Germany, April 9th 2000

So while we wait for the news to come from Robert. In between frantically refreshing twitter, thecure.com, and COF, I'm working on sharing a really nice Dream Tour DVD with you all.

This is a preview of it. I'll be sharing with the complete DVD you, possibly later today, but more than likely it will be up tomorrow. Once I find a good app to convert the DVD without losing much of the quality it will go up. This is very very VERY nice document of the dream tour, the picture is clear as day, the closeups are incredible, the audio is also very nice, and I'm not sure which program to convert it with.....

For now here's part of Adagio for Strings and Out of this World for now:





I Uploaded the file here:

No comments:

Post a Comment